Tuesday 3 September 2013

Generous

Adjective
  1. (of a person) Showing a readiness to give more of something, as money or time, than is strictly necessary or expected.
  2. Showing kindness toward others.
Synonyms
liberal - bounteous - bountiful - munificent - lavish

At Festival of Quilts I was so happy to make new contacts with people from all over the world and talk to other artists about their work. One artist was very supportive in what they said about my work and I was almost tearful when I received a gift box from them last week with many precious fragments of textiles for me to "use" in my work. These picture show only a small proportion of the lovely things contained within the beautifully wrapped parcel. True generosity. Thank you again if you get to see this and I have already cut one piece up and incorporated it into a new collage.












No comments:

Post a Comment