Wednesday 4 September 2013

Staithes

At the end of next week I pack up and move temporarily to Staithes to take part in the Festival there ( Sat14th and Sun15th September). I am in residence at "Singing Waters" down near the harbour and hope some of you might come and see me there. This is the second year of the festival and promises to be even better with more than one hundred artists involved and scores of houses and cottage open with pop up galleries and cafes. There will be walks, talks, workshops and music events throughout the weekend.There is a concert on Saturday evening and an outdoor film show of Staithes Heritage pictures and a finale concert on Sunday evening. To find out more please click on this LINK.


I will be showing a mixture of printmaking and textiles but it is quite a small space so mostly small prints. I have made quite a lot of new seaside inspired monotypes to persuade you a day out at this Festival might be a good idea!







No comments:

Post a Comment